CCIC laboratory in Tanjung Bin is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and provides 24/7 professional testing service and surveying for a wide range of crude and petroleum products since July 2019. Testing are performed strictly according to International Standards, such as ASTM, ISO, IP, UOP and other recognized test methods.
Full specification tests are available but not limited to the following product:
- Crude Oil
- Gas Oil/Diesel
- Fuel Oil & other heavy distillates
- Industrial waste water, trade effluent and fresh water
CCIC laboratory in Tanjung Bin mainly focus on heavy distillate product like Fuel Oil for both physical and analytical testing like below.
- Density, Viscosity, Water Content by Distillation, Flash Point, etc.
- Determination of Sulfur using energy-dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry (ASTM D4294)
- Determination of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) content by rapid liquid phase extraction method (IP 570)
- Determination of elements like Aluminium, Silicon, Sodium, Iron and etc by ICP-OES (IP 510)
- Determination of Chemical Species by GC-MS (ASTM D7845)
- Our laboratory is the First Testing Laboratory in Malaysia who has capability and expertise to perform this testing on-site without sending sample to other laboratory which allow us to have promising TAT.
We has been expanded to perform testing on light and middle distillate product like Mogas, Jet Fuel and Diesel for tests below.
- Density, Viscosity, Water Content by Karl Fischer, Flash Point, etc
- Determination of Distillation Curve for the petroleum derived products Distillation Curve at atmospheric pressure (ASTM D86)
- Determination of Vapour Pressure for petroleum products and liquid fuels (ASTM D5191)
- Determination of Total Sulfur in liquid hydrocarbon in the range of 1.0 to 8000 mg/kg (ASTM D5453).
Apart from Crude and Petroleum products, our laboratory has commenced testing for industry waste water and effluent or even fresh water sample.
- pH, Conductivity, BOD, COD, Oil and Grease, Turbidity and most of the physical testing.
- Determination of Chloride, Fluoride, Chromium, Ammonium, Nitrite, Nitrate, Sulphate, etc. by colour development method.
- Determination of elements Antimony, Calcium, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Zinc, etc. by ICP-OES.
Contact us today for a no obligation quote.