As authorized by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ), CCIC Singapore handles and co-ordinates scrap survey for various countries in worldwide. All scrap cargo exported to China must be subjected to statutory inspection before being stuffed into containers and vessel holds and prepared for export. Our CCIC inspection report opens the gate for scrap cargoes to enter China.
CCIC is the specialized organization accredited by the Chinese Government to provide inspection services for recycled materials transported from various countries to China. Our trained and skilled technicians coupled with state-of-the-art equipment such as the Advanced Door-Typed Radiation Detection Instrument enhances our capabilities to fulfill the various service needs of our clients.
In line with this, the Pre-shipment Inspection services are carried out according to GB 16487 standard. Accredited by China Customs to offer pre-shipment inspection, we provide certification for used electrical/machinery appliance based on environmental protection and product description, thus facilitating customs clearance in China.
With reference to GB 16487, we offer environmental protection services on the below 13 types of imported solid wastes as raw materials:
- Waste of bones
- Smelt slag (Mill Scale)
- Wood and wood articles waste
- Waste and scrap of paper or paperboard (Recovered Paper)
- Waste and scrap of fibers (Textile waste)
- Waste and scrap of iron and steel (Ferrous scrap)
- Non-Ferrous scrap
- Waste electric motors
- Waste wires and cables
- Metal and electrical appliance scraps (Mixed Metal Scrap)
- Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up
- Waste and scrap of plastics
- Compressed piece of scrap automobile (Plastic Scrap)