CCIC DO Brazil | Certification
- Provide expertise and technical support to the Brazilian market to become more competitive in the global market, especially with respect to the Chinese market.
- Develop knowledge of professionals for quality management, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health, Food Safety and Information Security, through specific training with highly competent professionals.
- Provide certifications in various areas with international accreditation.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GAP analysis and GMP certification.
- Certification of agricultural products in the market.
- Certification in textiles, food products, organic products and information systems
- Nationally registered auditors; internal audit training and quality management; environment management; occupational health and safety; and food safety.