Services | Other Services
International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS)
The International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code is an amendment to the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) Convention (1974/1988) on minimum security arrangements for ships, ports and government agencies developed in response to the perceived threats to ships and port facilities.
The Port Operation Division of CCIC deals with diverse agriculture-commodities such as soybean meal, sugar, wheat, soybeans, corn. The use of modern instrumentation and skilled personnel allows us to offer first class services, reliable and fast at any stage of the processes of import or export requiring quality supervision.
Our Agriculture Inspection services include:
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Supervision of weighing
- Contractual sampling and sealing
- Temperature control
- Draught survey and tank gauging
- Hold inspections
- Tally control
- Storage management and stock control
- Damage surveys
- Testing and analysis
CCIC also acts on containerized cargo inspections for general cargoes and agriculture-commodities.
Our containers service include:
- Inspection of containers prior to stuffing and un-stuffing.
- Record, tally and condition of cargoes during stufﬁng and un-stufﬁng.
- Cross-docking inspections.
- Inspection of damaged containers and supervision of repairs and post-repairs.
- Inspection during loading and discharge of containers from vessel.
At CCIC, we also provide dedicated manpower services to satisfy the needs of employers, contractors & recruiters:
- QA / QC Personnel
- Welding Inspector
- Coating / Painting Inspector
- Crane / Lifting Equipment Inspector
- Mechanical Inspector
- Electrical Inspector
- Petroleum, crude oil and petrochemicals inspection for the determination of quality and quantity
- Inspection, weighing, sampling and quality determination of metals, minerals, coal and coke
- Quality and quantity inspection of agricultural commodities including FOG and CMA services
- Pre-shipment and destination inspection on quality, specification, quantity, weight, packing and marking on general cargoes
- Pre-shipment inspection of imported recyclable materials mandated by China
- Lifting equipment inspection and certification
- Pressure safety valve inspection and certification
- Cargo Damage Survey
- Quantity Survey, Weight Control
- Loading/Discharging/Transshipment Supervision
- Draft Survey, Volume Survey, Weighing by Scale
- Inspection of Stowage and Lashing Survey
- Packing Condition Survey
- Marking Inspection
- On/Off Hire Condition
- Bunker Survey
- Marine Related Survey
- Bathymetric Survey
- Crude and petroleum products
- Petrochemicals and chemicals testing
- Lubricating oil and used lube oil
- Metals and minerals
- Coal and coke
- Vegetable oils
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Storage tank calibrations including land and vessel tanks
- Meter proving services
- Custody transfer system (CTS) verification services
- Product and management system certifications under CQC
- General Management system certifications with international accreditation
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GAP analysis and GMP certifications
- Certification of agricultural products in the market
- Certification in textiles, food products, organic products and information systems
- Professional training by nationally registered auditors such as: internal audits and quality management; environment management; occupational health and safety; and food safety.
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS)
- Port operations
- Container services
- Monitoring and audit services
- Manpower services